• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CPC PBC

Ketina

Laureen, if one signs up for the Physician Based coding course, how long will it take to finish? If it is a year, it's too late because the ICD-10 codes will begin to kick in. Can one finish in 9 months? Six months? Please let me know. I don't want to waste mytime and money if I have to retrain again on ICD-10 codes. I have already been through a class. I also don't want to waste my money on ICD-9 coding courses if it is getting closer to that time. Technically I'm trained in both. I feel your courses will go more in depth. I want to be trained in HCPCS level II codes as well.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Thanks Ruth! And Ketina - we have an inexpensive ICD-10 add on program for our PBC students so you will have all the coding instruction you'll need at the right time. Focus on ICD-9 for now and once you get your CPC then focus on bridging the gap from ICD-9 to ICD-10.

Happy Studying!

Ketina

Okay I will. I am helping someone else with their CCA. I'm her tutor. Remington college didn't do a good job. I did an assessment test on her and said she didn't know anything. She did a really good overall. I will purchase your 150 question exam soon. I need lots of coding practice.